We know we deliver high quality accountancy services, but there’s so much more to us than balance sheets and spreadsheets. We’ve been around for a long time and pride ourselves on our ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We’ve learned that business owners are not just looking at price, they also consider reputation, standards, ethics and values. To help you decide if we’re right for you, here are the qualities and characteristics that make us tick.
Our Key Values
Saint & Co stands for:
- Commitment and Dedication to your business and personal success
- Honesty and Integrity in all our dealings with you, HM Revenue and Customs and other regulatory bodies
- Enthusiasm for you and your business
- Simplicity and Clarity in communication including jargon-free reporting
- A profit-focused Entrepreneurial Spirit that reflects your approach to business
- Independence and Objectivity in producing reports and information
Our Promise To You
Whenever you call, you’ll always be able to speak to us.
We promise that whenever you call, you’ll always be put right through to a partner.
- A frequent complaint about accountancy firms is the lack of availability of the partner in charge of your account. We love talking to our clients! It’s a cornerstone of our business. If you want to speak to the partner in charge of your work, you can.
- If we’re not immediately available to take your call or respond to your email, we promise to get back to you as soon as possible or find another member of the team who can help.
Your fees will always be totally transparent
We promise that our fees will always be transparent, and we’ll always be happy to provide you with quotations in advance.
- We always make sure that you know exactly where you stand – no nasty surprises or hidden charges.
- We also make it easy for you to settle your account. We offer credit/debit card and standing order payment options to help you manage your cashflow.
A firm of trusted advisers, with your best interests at heart
We’ve been helping businesses and private individuals to manage their finances for well over a century.