Come and join one of Cumbria’s leading accountancy firms
We’re always on the look out for talented, like-minded individuals to join our team. You will find specific opportunities listed below.
Trainee Chartered Accountant
We are authorised by the ICAEW to train Chartered Accountants. We accept applications from October to January from graduates wishing to pursue a career in accountancy and gain a recognised professional qualification (ACA). Contracts usually commence in the following September. Spaces are limited but we usually offer two places each year based at our Carlisle head office.
The three year training contract includes:
- A comprehensive study and work experience programme.
- Full training and exam support.
- Paid study leave in addition to your annual and statutory holiday entitlement.
- Flexible working time arrangements.
Our client base is diverse and ranges in size from small sole traders to large companies, so successful candidates can benefit from a wide variety of work experience.
We’re looking for positive, forward-thinking people with strong communication skills and a good sense of humour.
Applicants should have:
- An UCAS tariff score of 300 or above plus good passes at GCSE English and Maths.
- At least a 2:1 degree.
- Occasionally we may also consider AAT candidates seeking to pursue the ACA qualification.
Please send us your CV to the Carlisle office or e-mail it to email@example.com
Call us anytime for a no-obligation chat. Our partners are waiting to hear from you.