As a charity, or non-for-profit organisation, your focus will be on delivering the best possible social care from your available funding.
We understand that your financial priorities are different to those of a private sector business, and that you’ll want to get the maximum return from every single donation and investment. We work with you to manage your finances effectively, provide transparent reporting on your accounts and ensure you meet the robust legal requirements and compliance obligations applicable to charities.
We provide accounting, audit and compliance services for your charity, alongside a truly personal level of service from a specialist team.
Having detailed oversight of your income and expenditure is vital for any charity looking to provide the maximum impact from its funding. We’ll help you create an accounting system that delivers.
- A full review of your existing accounting system
- Advice on ways to streamline and improve your financial processes and administration
- Year-round support and advice from our specialists
- Preparation and submission of your statutory accounts and annual report
If your charity’s annual income exceeds the threshold of £1m, you’re legally required to engage an independent auditor to audit your accounts for the year. We can provide this audit for you.
- A comprehensive audit of your charity’s accounts
- The assurance of knowing your accounts have been professionally checked and audited
- Expert advice and guidance on any issues flagged up by the annual audit process
Compliance and governance
As a registered charity or non-for-profit organisation, there are a number of strict compliance and governance requirements to adhere to. We ensure your compliance boxes are ticked.
- A detailed review of compliance and governance processes
- Full reporting on your financial health and management
- An annual plan that ensures your charity is meeting its financial and legal requirements.
Working with us
At Saint & Co, we believe in the value of truly personal service. We work with a number of UK-based charities and have built up long-standing relationships based on one-to-one support and advice.
- A team of qualified charity-focused accounts specialists
- Your charity’s best interests at heart, at all times.
Meet the Charities team
Stuart Farrer, Ian Scott and Sophie Graham all have a Diploma in Charity Accounting (DchA).
The DChA qualification is awarded by the Institute of Chartered Accountants to those who can demonstrate a high level of competence in charity accounting and financial management. The qualification recognised commitment to the charity sector specialism and acknowledges expertise at the highest level.
Call us anytime for a no-obligation chat.
Our Charities team are waiting to hear from you