Our Tourism & Leisure team take care of your accounts, tax and financial planning so you can concentrate on looking after your guests.
We have years of experience in the buying and selling of guest houses. We can:
- Advise on maximising tax relief on the purchase price including claiming tax relief on items “hidden” within the property.
- Work with your solicitor to achieve the best apportionment of the purchase price and minimise stamp duty.
- Advice on selection of the best property.
We are experienced in preparing the accounts for guest houses. We offer:
- Annual accounts preparation.
- Advice on the best financial year end.
- Help to choose the best accounting system.
- Help to prepare detailed records of all additions to your property.
Tax for guest houses can be complicated and frustrating. Our services include:
- Assessing your personal tax history to optimise your overall tax position.
- Advice on the efficient use of tax allowances.
- Advice on the best way of accounting for VAT if applicable.
- Completion of tax returns and submission to HMRC.
- Planning your business sale to minimise tax liabilities.