Benefits of Xero
Working with Xero has a number of key benefits and advantages over a desktop-based accounting system.
- Mobile – with Xero, you can access your accounts and key numbers wherever you have an internet signal.
- Better collaboration – working with our team is easier with instant access to your important accounts and numbers.
- Real-time numbers – a live bank feed means your transactions and bank balances are always up to date
Starting out with Xero
Getting started with Xero is easy when you have the Saint & Co team to support and guide you through the process.
- Set-up – We will set up your Xero system so it is customised to the exact needs of your business.
- Training – You get face-to-face training from our team to teach you the basics of running your accounts from Xero.
- Simple interface – Xero is designed for business owners and has a simple, logical layout that makes it easy to use.
- Xero 101 – Xero University has a wealth of online video training in the Xero 101 e-learning section.
- Ongoing support – if you need help, our team is always here to guide and support you in using Xero.
Xero at a Glance
Xero is the core foundation for all your bookkeeping, accounting, invoicing and reporting – is the financial hub of your business.
These are the main function that make Xero such an excellent way to manager your finances in the cloud.
- Xero Dashboard – a one-page overview of your key financial numbers, keeping you completely in control.
- Live bank feed – a direct feed to your business bank accounts, so your balances are always current.
- Online invoicing – email your invoices directly to customers, and log the sales straight into Xero.
- Payroll – Xero includes small business payroll as standard, with no need for additional costly software.
- Financial reports – see your balance sheet, profit and loss or cash report at any time – with real-time numbers.
Xero is your all-in-one accounting system. But you can tailor it even further by adding in Xero apps to expand your functionality.
There is an ecosystem of over 500 different business apps and cloud solutions, all of which integrate with your core Xero system.
- Cloud reporting – get in control of your financial situation with clear charts, data visualisations and cloud forecasting.
- Automated bookkeeping – smart-scan your receipts and invoices and save hours of time-consuming data entry.
- Workflow solutions – manage your time and workflows more effectively with project management tools.
- Point of Sale – take card payments and run your retail or hotel business from your smartphone or tablet.
- Debtor tracking – automatically chase your late-paying customers with automated debtor tracking and emails.
Get a tailored quote for your own customised Xero package
We offer different customised Xero packages, all tailored to deliver the maximum value for your particular business. Whatever the needs of your business, we ensure that Xero is optimised to put you in complete control of your finances and reporting.
If you would like to find out more about how cloud accounting could benefit your business, our partners are waiting to hear from you.