The farming and agricultural community is an important sector for us. We’ve been working with local farms and agricultural businesses for generations.
Through good times and bad, our specialist team has helped countless farming and agricultural businesses grow, thrive and maximise their assets and resources.
- Farming is in our blood – most of our partners are local to the area, and many come from farming families. So we appreciate the challenges of a rural economy.
- We understand the diverse nature of the agricultural sector – we work with a wide range of businesses in this sector including: livestock, dairy, poultry and arable.
- We know the tax regulations inside out – from the moment we sit down with you, we know where we need to help you operate the most tax efficient farming business possible.
- We understand the emotional attachment to land – we ensure your business is dealt with carefully and with as few financial penalties as possible when it’s sold or passed on to the next generation. Our partners are well versed on inheritance tax and capital gains tax matters.
- We know how to help farm businesses grow – we’re used to helping farming and agricultural businesses with diversification projects and expansion plans.
- We speak your language – we pride ourselves on being able to communicate with our clients in plain English. No jargon, no nonsense.
If you’d like to talk to us for a confidential no-obligation chat. Our agricultural team are waiting to hear from you.