When you’re facing financial difficulties, whether as a business or an individual, it’s good to know your possible options and resolutions.
We’ll help you review your insolvency issues and, where possible, find a solution that gets you on the road to financial recovery. The earlier you get us involved in the process, the better the outcome and the sooner the worry of financial insecurity can be removed.
Alongside our insolvency services, we also offer advice and guidance regarding retirement planning and restructuring of your business. We provide solutions to deal with both of these scenarios in the most tax-efficient and effective manner – safeguarding your finances.
We’ll help your company to overcome its financial difficulties and move forward. We have good contacts with banks and asset based lenders who can offer refinancing options.
There are multiple options for your insolvency issues:
- Administrative Receivership
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Compulsory Liquidation
We’ll review your situation and give you sound advice on the best approach to suit your circumstances.
There may be a case for closing down a solvent business due to retirement or the need to restructure your business. Whatever the circumstances, we’ll help you close down the company effectively.
We guide you through what’s known as a Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL) and provide all the necessary services.
- Act as the liquidator for your company
- Assist with the disposal of your assets
- Help with the distribution of money to shareholders
- Advise you of any tax implications
We will stay with you throughout the process, guiding and advising you on the most tax-efficient course of action.
Sometimes individuals find themselves in financial difficulty and need help to find a way to move forward. We work with you to get you back in control of your personal finances.
- We’ll consider all the options available to you to help you find the best solution to your personal financial problems
- If an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) is the best course of action, we’ll guide you through the process and create a proposal to put forward to your creditors
- If an IVA is not possible, we’ll assist or signpost you to our recommended solution.
Working with us
At Saint & Co, we believe in the value of truly personal service. We provide one-to-one support and advice to individuals and business facing the stark challenges of insolvency, helping you to find a resolution that gets you back on track financially.
- A team of qualified insolvency specialists
- The advice you need to overcome your insolvency issues
- A network of financial third parties to assist with every part of the insolvency process
Meet the Insolvency Services Specialist
We have one licensed insolvency practitioner who is a specialist in this area
Find more about how Lindsay Farrer can assist with your insolvency issues
Call us anytime for a no-obligation chat.
Our Insolvency Services team is waiting to hear from you