Starting out with Xero
Getting started with Xero is easy when you have the Saint & Co team to support and guide you through the process.
- Set-up – We will set up your Xero system so it is customised to the exact needs of your business.
- Training – You get face-to-face training from our team to teach you the basics of running your accounts from Xero.
- Simple interface – Xero is designed for business owners and has a simple, logical layout that makes it easy to use.
There are several Xero features you will use regularly to help manage your business:
Giving you a clear view of the important information for your business
Keep track of the quantity and value of the products you buy and sell
Quote your customers promptly and accurately
Get paid and pay your bills faster with online invoicing
Xero Mobile App
Manage your business anywhere and anytime
Save all your expense claims and upload receipts as you go
There is an ecosystem of over 500 different business apps and cloud solutions, all of which integrate with your core Xero system.
- Cloud reporting – get in control of your financial situation with clear charts, data visualisations and cloud forecasting.
- Automated bookkeeping – smart-scan your receipts and invoices and save hours of time-consuming data entry.
- Workflow solutions – manage your time and workflows more effectively with project management tools
- Point of Sale – take card payments and run your retail or hotel business from your smartphone or tablet.
- Debtor tracking – automatically chase your late-paying customers with automated debtor tracking and emails.