Xero is a much loved software – a “beautiful” software. It’s magic, so people say.
So what if you’re already using Xero but you’re not seeing the benefits?
Often we meet business owners who have been moved over to the platform, but haven’t had the support to follow. They’ve been told it’s going to be a game changer, but find they’re still spending more time than they’d like to be on their financial processes.
You may be aware you’re not getting the most out of the software, but unsure how to optimise it to work for you.
Do any of these statements feel relatable?
- You’re not getting payments through as fast as you’d like to be
- You’re still keeping paper receipts and having to sort through them to make sure you’re able to claim expenses
- You’re importing CSV bank statements because you’re not sure how to set up bank feeds
- You’re seeing up to date numbers, but you don’t know how to use Xero to plan ahead for fluctuations in revenue
- You know Xero integrates with a lot of great apps, and while this is exciting, it also feels overwhelming.
It seemed simple to sign up for Xero, but now you’re on it, you’ve suddenly got to watch all the training videos and read up about all the features to make it worth the move.
You don’t have the time to be researching and sampling and testing.
We’ve done the researching and sampling and testing for you
We help our clients by understanding what they want their business to do, and we find the gaps in their systems.
We start by doing a health check of your Xero account to see what needs to change, gaining access to your Xero so you don’t have to do any of the work to provide the review.
Our Finance Function page shows you what it looks like to go through this process with us and gives you an understanding of the costs involved.
Making sure your systems are working for you, not against you, is key to freeing up more time for the things you want to do in the business and in your life.