Local councils in Cumbria will be closing their applications for the Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) this week.
If you fall within the business sectors asked to close as a result of the November “lockdown” and haven’t already claimed the Additional Restrictions Grant, then you should apply by the deadlines below. The list of potentially affected business types can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november?priority-taxon=09944b84-02ba-4742-a696-9e562fc9b29d#businesses-and-venues
For information on the grants, and to apply please visit –
- Allerdale – Closing TODAY 5 pm, Tuesday 15 December 2020 https://www.allerdale.gov.uk/en/coronavirus/coronavirus-business-grants-claims/
- Barrow – Closing Sunday, 20 December 2020 https://www.barrowbc.gov.uk/coronavirus/local-restrictions-support-grant/
- Carlisle – Closing 3 pm, Friday, 18 December 2020 https://www.carlisle.gov.uk/news-and-events/update-on-services-6
- Copeland –No closing date issued, but as soon as possible https://www.copeland.gov.uk/coronavirus-resources-business#:~:text=The%20Local%20Restrictions%20Support%20Grant,November%205%20and%20December%202.&text=A%20single%20grant%20to%20cover,paid%20to%20each%20eligible%20business
- Eden – Closing 5 pm, Friday 18 December 2020 https://www.eden.gov.uk/your-council/news/media-releases/eden-district-councils-business-support-grants-17-november-update/
- South Lakeland – Closing noon, Monday 21st December 2020 https://www.southlakeland.gov.uk/business-and-trade/business-support-coronavirus-covid-19/
Staff at each council should be able to help you with any queries you may have when considering claiming any grants.
If you know anyone who may benefit from our newsletters and updates, please feel free to forward this email or ask them contact us to opt in to our mailing list.