At Saint & Co we work with clients all along their journey, whether they’re just starting or an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, wealth and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. We’ve earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing bookkeeping team.
The role will involve monthly bookkeeping and vat returns preparation via cloud accounting software ready for review by senior staff and management accounts preparation and assistance with the office administration as and when required. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Drive and determination
- Experience with computers, knowledge of Xero / Sage / Quickbooks would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
- We would consider students studying for their Level 2 / 3 AAT qualification
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint for 15 years or more!
- Competitive salary and pension
- Prospects to develop the role further
- Flexitime is standard for all employee
To apply please send your CV to Helen Little (email@example.com) by 20th August 2021