At Saint & Co we work with clients all along their journey, whether they’re just starting or an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, wealth and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. We’ve earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Accounts Assistant to join our growing team in Carlisle, who is a team player with a can do attitude and who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to start out in a career in accountancy and an excellent opportunity to gain a recognised Accountancy qualification.
The role will involve accounts production (both limited and non-limited) ready for review by senior staff, and/or bookkeeping / management accounts preparation. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Drive and determination
- Experience with computers, knowledge of Xero / Sage / Quickbooks would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint for 15 years or more!)
- Flexible hours – part time would be considered (3 days equivalent)
- Competitive salary and pension
- Prospects to develop the role further
- Flexitime is standard for all employee
To apply please send your CV to Sophie Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 20th August 2021