At Saint & Co we work with clients all along their journey, whether they’re just starting or an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. We’ve earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
We are looking to recruit a member to join our growing team in our Carlisle Office, who is a team player with a can do attitude and who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos and share our values of:
- Commitment and Dedication to our clients’ business and personal success
- Honesty and Integrity in all our dealings with our clients, HMRC and other regulatory bodies
- Enthusiasm for our clients and their businesses
- Simplicity and Clarity in communication, including reporting that’s easy to understand
- Entrepreneurial Spirit that reflects our profit-focused approach to our clients’ business
- Independence and Objectivity in producing reports and information
This is a great opportunity for a team player who believes there’s more to accounting than balance sheets and spreadsheets.
We are looking for someone who is ready to take on new challenges, is forward thinking and open to ideas to help our client base.
In this role you will gain varied experience in Auditing, Corporation Tax and Accounts. Therefore we’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in auditing and accounting. Corporation tax training will be provided
- A clean driving licence, as travel to client premises is occasionally required
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
To apply please send your CV to Sophie Graham (email@example.com) by 2nd December 2022
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint & Co for 15 years or more!)
- Competitive salary and pension
- Prospects to develop the role further
- Flexitime is standard for all employees
See more about who we are to decide if we’re the right fit for you!
If you know anyone who may benefit from our newsletters and updates, please feel free to forward this blog or ask them to opt in to our mailing list.