At Saint & Co we work with clients all along their journey, whether they’re just starting or an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. We’ve been supporting the Cumbria and Dumfries & Galloway community for over a century and have earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
We are looking to recruit members for our September 2024 intake of ACA student who will join our growing audit team in our Carlisle Office. We are looking for team players with a can do attitude and who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos and share our values of:
- Commitment and Dedication to our clients’ business and personal success
- Honesty and Integrity in all our dealings with our clients, HMRC and other regulatory bodies
- Enthusiasm for our clients and their businesses
- Simplicity and Clarity in communication, including reporting that’s easy to understand
- Entrepreneurial Spirit that reflects our profit-focused approach to our clients’ business
- Independence and Objectivity in producing reports and information
Full Time Trainee Chartered Accountant
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to start out in a career in accountancy and an excellent opportunity to gain a recognised ACA qualification. Applications considered from graduates and AAT Level 4 candidates.
In this role you will gain varied experience in Auditing, Corporation Tax and Accounts. Therefore we’re looking for someone with:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Drive and determination
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
In return for dedication and commitment we can offer you a three year training contract that includes:
- A comprehensive study and work experience program
- Full training and exam support
- Paid study leave in addition to your annual and statutory holiday entitlement
To apply please send your CV to Sophie Graham (email@example.com) by 30th November 2023
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint & Co for 15 years or more!)
- Competitive salary and pension
- Prospects to develop the role further
- Flexitime is standard for all employees
When you work with us, you’re part of our family – we take care of you.
For more information about a career with Saint & Co please visit our website https://www.saint.co.uk/join-the-team/ to decide if we’re the right fit for you!
If you know anyone who may benefit from our newsletters and updates, please feel free to forward this blog or ask them to opt in to our mailing list.