At Saint & Co we work with clients all along their journey, whether they’re just starting out, an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. We’ve earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing friendly team in Ambleside, who is a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos.
The role will also include general office administration duties. We are looking for a conscientious, self-motivated individual of smart appearance with:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of computers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Drive and determination
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint for 15 years or more!)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary and pension
- Prospects to develop the role further
- Flexitime is standard for all employees
To apply please send your CV to Ian Thompson (email@example.com) by 19 August 2022.