We are looking to recruit an experienced personal tax compliance and planning assistant to join our growing team in Carlisle.
This is a great opportunity for someone who believes there’s more to tax than tax returns! We’ve earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
In this role you will gain varied experience in all aspects of personal tax compliance and planning, have your own portfolio of clients with the opportunity to develop the role and take on new clients. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in personal tax return processing
- Ability to identify tax planning opportunities
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
The right person
We’re looking for someone who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos. You’ll be a team player, with a can-do attitude and good work ethic. It is not necessary for you to be qualified for this role however experience working in an accountancy practice from a tax focused position would be beneficial.
You’ll share our values of:
- Commitment and Dedication to our clients’ business and personal success.
- Honesty and Integrity in all our dealings with our clients, HMRC and other regulatory bodies.
- Enthusiasm for our clients and their businesses
- Simplicity and Clarity in communication, including reporting that’s easy to understand
- Entrepreneurial Spirit that reflects our profit-focused approach to our clients’ business
- Independence and Objectivity in producing reports and information.
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint for 15 years or more!)
- Flexible hours – part time would be considered
- Competitive salary
- Prospects to develop the role further
At Saint & Co we work with clients all along their journey, whether they’re just starting or an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, wealth and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. See more about who we are to decide if we’re the right fit for you!
To apply visit https://www.saint.co.uk/tax-role/
Closing date: 20 August 2021