At Saint & Co we work with clients all along their journey, whether they’re just starting or an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. We’ve been supporting the Cumbria and Dumfries & Galloway community for over a century and have earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
We are looking to recruit someone to to join our growing team in our Carlisle Office, who is a team player with a can do attitude and who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos and share our values of:
- Commitment and Dedication to our clients’ business and personal success
- Honesty and Integrity in all our dealings with our clients, HMRC and other regulatory bodies
- Enthusiasm for our clients and their businesses
- Simplicity and Clarity in communication, including reporting that’s easy to understand
- Entrepreneurial Spirit that reflects our profit-focused approach to our clients’ business
- Independence and Objectivity in producing reports and information
Full time Senior Audit Manager
Due to an internal promotion we are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Audit Manager who is conscientious and self-motivated to join our Audit Department. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to advance their career progression further.
The role will involve leading the audit from planning to completion on audits across a wide range of sectors with varying levels of turnover. You will also be reviewing the audit files, following completion by the audit department ready for Partner review. You will be working as part of a team, providing support and mentoring to the audit juniors. The role will also involve the preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies within the business sector and for third sector entities.
Therefore, we’re looking for someone with:
- Experience delivering and reporting on external audits across a wide range of sectors.
- Proficient in statutory accounts preparation
- Drive and determination
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong communication and written skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Drivers licence
Salary range £40k-£50k
To apply please send your CV to Sophie Graham (email@example.com) by 31st July 2023
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint & Co for 15 years or more!)
- Flexible working options: our core hours are 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Outside these hours, you can work the hours that suit you between 8am and 6pm.
- Up to 30 paid holidays plus bank holidays plus up to 5 flexi days plus an additional day following the new year bank holiday.
- Paid overtime or time taken off in lieu.
- A competitive salary and pension contributions (currently Standard Life), which is reviewed annually.
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme in addition to above.
- Death in service scheme of 2 x salary.
- Regular company funded social events.
- Continued professional development – we pride ourselves on making sure you receive training and attend courses (face to face and online) to enable you to grow and continue learning.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- Sick pay – up to one-month full pay, two months half pay.
- Diverse range of clients providing a wide variety of experience.
When you work with us, you’re part of our family – we take care of you.
For more information about a career with Saint & Co please visit our website to decide if we’re the right fit for you!
If you know anyone who may benefit from our newsletters and updates, please feel free to forward this blog or ask them to opt in to our mailing list.