We are looking to recruit a recently qualified Chartered Accountant to join our growing team in Carlisle.
This is a great opportunity for a team player who believes there’s more to accounting than balance sheets and spreadsheets. We’ve earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
In this role you will gain varied experience in Auditing, Corporation Tax and Accounts. Therefore we’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in auditing and accounting
- A clean driving licence, as travel to client premises is occasionally required
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
The right person
We’re looking for someone who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos. You’ll be a team player, with a can do attitude and good work ethic.
You’ll share our values of:
- Commitment and Dedication to our clients’ business and personal success.
- Honesty and Integrity in all our dealings with our clients, HMRC and other regulatory bodies.
- Enthusiasm for our clients and their businesses
- Simplicity and Clarity in communication, including reporting that’s easy to understand
- Entrepreneurial Spirit that reflects our profit-focused approach to our clients’ business
- Independence and Objectivity in producing reports and information.
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint for 15 years or more!)
- Flexible hours – part time would be considered (4 days)
- Competitive salary
- Prospects to reach manager level and possibly beyond
At Saint & Co we work with business owners all along their journey, whether they’re just starting up, an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, wealth and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. See more about who we are to decide if we’re the right fit for you!
Apply with Indeed