At Saint & Co we work with clients all along their journey, whether they’re just starting out, an established business or a private individual. We have a full range of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to help our clients improve, streamline and grow their business and personal finances. We’ve earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our rapidly growing friendly team in Ambleside, who are team players with a ‘can do’ attitude and who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos.
Experienced Accounts Clerk (part time considered)
We are looking for a conscientious, self-motivated individual to join our accounts team.
The role will involve preparation of accounts, book keeping and VAT returns preparation ready for review by senior staff. Therefore, we are looking for someone with:
- Experience of producing accounts and VAT returns
- Experience of book keeping
- Experience of computers
- Working knowledge of word and excel
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Drive and determination
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
Trainee Accounts Clerk (part time considered)
This is a great opportunity for a conscientious, self-motivated individual wanting to start out in a career in accounting.
The role will involve accounts production and VAT returns, booking keeping, working under supervision Therefore, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is computer literate
- Has a knowledge of word and excel
- Is willing to learn new skills
- Has drive and determination
- Has good communication skills
- Has good time management & organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint for 15 years or more!)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary and pension
- Prospects to develop the role further
- Flexitime is standard for all employees
To apply please send your CV to Ian Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Sunday 5 June 2022.