Tag Archives: new limits

New workplace pension limits from 6 April 2019

workplace pension, limits

The amounts that employers and workers will be required to pay into workplace pensions are due to increase from 6 April unless the worker opts out. The new limits will be 5% from the worker and 3% from the employer. The total minimum contribution will, therefore, increase from the current 5% overall to 8%. In…